Anyone ever heard of giving interviewer homemade dainties as a sign of how well they perform

I am very good at making desserts and I just made some. I got the idea that I could leave some with the interview committee before I leave the interview today. Is that tacky or is it appropriate?
      Answer1:very inappropriate. who are you to say how well they performed? - you are the one that needs to perform well in the interview
      Answer2:No, its not appropriate; you would also put the interviewers on the spot and that would not fit favorable with them. You also run the risk of allergies to ingredients, insulting a specific recipient and they would probably throw them away. Save your self the effort. They want someone who is appropriate fro the job, not someone who brings bribes & snacks. Good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008