What is the best home baised business

You could do outsourcing job or catering if you are good in cooking. Well nothing else you can do at home.
      Answer1:1 : get a online job.2 : be a tutor 3 : open a website and make money by advertising (wont always work)
      Answer2:take a look at : www.gusti.freelife.comGOODLUCK
      Answer3:I have a home-based catering business, but I really believe it depends on your passion and what the demand is for the supply that you can provide to the consumers.You may want to do some research, thats when the passion kick in it helps keep you sane during the research, lolGood luck
      Answer4:I believe the best home based business is one where you are making a difference in your life while contributing to the environment.Today some of the concerns are the economy and our environment. People are losing their jobs everyday, there is no such thing as corporate america or stability. People are looking towards home based businesses where they know all their hard work will pay off and the only one who can fire, layoff is you. The health and wellness industry in 2008 was a billion dollar industry. In the next five years they expect it to be a trillion dollar industry. I care about the health and wellness of my family and making a contribution to the environment for a cleaner, safer place for my children.If you are interested in my home based business please contact me.ThanksNancyFour Point Grouphttp://www.healinghands.fourpointmoms.co...
Delicious Tools anonymous web proxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008