How can I go about starting a business at home

I enjoy arts and crafts. I also work well with children as well as adults. I love dogs. I just dont know which way to go to begin my own business and which business at that. Any suggestions? Rosie.
      Answer1:wat cooooool
      Answer2:This is a great survey site:http://ultimatecashcrateguide.blogspot.c...Basically what you do is take 2-5 minute surveys and offers. Totally free no credit card needed, no social security, no personal information. There are members that make anywhere from $20 a month to $2000. Ive been paid seven times already. Check is guaranteed to come every month.
      Answer3:doggie clothing line.... children and adult crafts. um just try everything you can think of.
      Answer4:pimp yourself out on Craigs List for $200 per hour.
      Answer5:Lets see, you can breed dogs if you love dogs!!! :) or maybe make paintings or drawings, and sell them online. Hope i helped!
      Answer6:Well its best not to do alone, so i would suggest out of the things you told us you like, crafts is the best way to go, So find a friend or family member who would like that to, maybe get a website, advertise yourself like flyers over the city e.c.t It might start off slow, but youll get there in the end :-) Good luck hope i helped =]
      Answer7:well follow:1.Pick the place in your home to put it(make sure you have lots of room)2.Decide what kind of business you want to do3.Organize what things you need for your business 4. Organize money and things that you need.5.And Lastly,put everything in the right place and put money and everything you need everywhere you need itHelpful tip:make sure when you close your busniess put your money in a good hiding place ,bookcase,sofa,bed,safe,etc.
      Answer8:First off you should know pretty much what type of business you want to start and draft up a fairly detailed business plan. Know your niche!Also first off you should have a pretty good business savvy. Know how to operate a business and make the correct decisions.Advertising and spreading the word about what you have too offer - here is where the fun begins and you should be well prepared (e.g. some part time job to help make ends meet until your business picks up) to spend more than youre taking in until you get known and business picks up and your word is out.
      Answer9:Look Im serious about this a found this program and it change my lifeI learning a lot about how I can make money on line working from home.and its workingjust check it outwww.truemoneyworkingfromhome.com
      Answer10:I have been searching for the same thing...and I finally found something good. www.gbgpayday.info. Seriously works. Well lol, my friend Rebbecca is having her third child in April. Her husband didnt want her to go back to work. So they go involved with this, then got me involved. Its a free to start business, and easy as cake! I love it, I cant believe I have tried anything else. Also just to reassure you that is a great opportunity GBG was voted Successful Home Businesses Magazine business of the month! Anyway, just check it out and email me, I can maybe send you some more information. I think youll find what your looking for in GBG.
      Answer11:$123,000 In Free Cash Paid Out. Great Work From Home Free Opportunity, http://keytoperfectwealth.com
      Answer12:$123,000 In Free Cash Paid Out, best Free Biz Opportunity to work from home that I know of. http://www.freecashman.info

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008