How can i finance my idea

ive been thinking about starting ( from scratch ) a liqour store. I have knowledge in lending and management but i dont find any bank that will lend me around 100k or more. if you know more info that will help me to start this store, ill really appreciate your info.
      Answer1:I have a friend wanting to start a LIQUOR STORE and told me he needs 1 million just to get all the stuff you need. We live in Dallas so it may be less where you live.. but not by much. Try partnering up with someone or a group of investors who likw to drink. Good Luck.
      Answer2:I suggest you to try project payday, simply because you dont need any money up front and you can start making money within minutes. I average around 3,500 dollars every month with it. Check it out at http://lin.cr/bne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008