What are some of the best things to sell on eBay right now

Im starting a little eBay business and Im curious what is good to buy in light bulk cheaply and sell with the greatest profit; all being a popular item with buyers currently.
      Answer1:Hi to be honest with you no one would really want to tell you what is hot because if it was then they would be selling it...;) I have an e-bay biz that sells over 3 k a month right now. What I can tell you is I found my niche because I did a lot of research and knew where to look and how to analyze market trends. I would recommend getting the free course below...it taught me everything...As for hot topics or hot sellers try ebay pulse...but you really need to knwo how to anlayze what they offer you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008