Is sell-brandscom a scam website

I was looking at the website and they have AMAZINGLY cheap deals. For example, true religion jeans: $ 23! I am going to buy some stuff from there, but dont want to give them my credit card number if the stuff doesnt actually come. Has anyone bought from there and actually received it?Thanks!
      Answer1:never used them..if youre interested, you can do surveys online for extra money, I know a good site thats free to join check my blog for info and Proof of Paymentshttp://extracash.weebly.com/
      Answer2:theres a website you can go to and buy items at your favorite store and recieve cash back on all your purchases. review the tour and see how you can get cash back on stores you shop at online anyway. www.24hourtour.net/jrg2009 and if you have any questions just contact me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008