I need a job any ideas on what i could do outside

I cant believe this site is so busy, Wow.. Can;t seem to leave theforum.No mean to be rude at all, all the post just for today reading I foundanswers I needed for several questions I had. Pretty neat.The job thing, is a hard question for all I would say, including me.Personally too many, and not accomplishing what I really want to accomplish.For anyone to respond to help, If you could post back with what your goals are? What is it you really want to do with your lifeor field you really want to work in. Im sure you will get many positive results, Or I could answer and say MCDonalds. Tell Us Your Goals, etc.,.Respectfully,Kimberly
      Answer1:Their is a security company called securitas they have thousands of jobs across the united states, and they pay well. they have outside work you can get into.. I use to work for them.
Delicious Tools Delicious Tools

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008