Do you have any tips for a busy restaurant that only has one cook

My mom is the owner and only cook for her restaurant. The restaurant is getting busier and busier as time goes on and I think shes getting overwhelmed. The orders just pour in and she works as fast and hard as she can, but sometimes the wait for the food is pretty long.Do you have any advice on what to do? Is it okay for the customers to just wait? Very rarely do they complain. Her sister is going to be coming to the US to help cook, but theres only one stove in the kitchen, so I dont know how much its going to really help. If anything, itll allow my mom to go home.Thanks for the advice, Im worried about my mom and her business.
      Answer1:She could hire someone to help her out. Obviously the food is GREAT otherwise you probably wouldnt see the business doing so well. and if it is that good then people maybe willing to wait the 45 etc minutes!! Keep up the good work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008