I need a name for my invention

It is a new energy conversion generator that converts mechanical energy into electricity aprox 5 times as efficiently as the common generator. It uses a a crossfield interface and I am trying to come up with a name to include in the patent.What would be some good names the only thing Ive got is pretty basic- the "Crossfield Generator"
      Answer1:I like it, its simple
      Answer2:Name it the "Crosshair." You can do all kinds of things with the advertising with a name like that. Example: put the electric company in your Crosshair...
      Answer3:a waste of time
      Answer4:I would call it Midas...it turns something normal into something else in a spectacular way.I will be expecting my cut...
      Answer5:Crossfield Interface Generator (or CIG).
      Answer6:amazing generator.
      Answer7:how bout the really super cool 2009 generator:)can you help me?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
      Answer8:I think that calling the "Crossfield Generator" sounds just fine to me. Id love to eventually see our energy problems solved, and it sounds like this could help us get there (though I dont really know much about generators).
      Answer9:how about something snazzy like The MechanoGen?just a suggestionCrossGenMech to ElecSorry im rubbish at this lol
      Answer10:Mechanogen
      Answer11:Call it, "The upsidedown flint rubble bubble thingamajig"Yes, you have my permission to use it. Good luck.
anonymous web proxy anonymous web proxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008