Does anyone on here run their own succesful business

If so what do you do, and what gave you the courage/inspiration/motivation to go for it? Would you recommend it to others?
      Answer1:I dated a guy who had his own business, and I figured, well, he can do it, so I can too. Then I found two organizations that would be my clients, and I figured it would be like having two part-time jobs, or Id just call myself a consultant.Its hard sometimes, and lonely, too. I found that being part of a Mastermind group, where I meet with other business owners, really helps? I also took a self-employment training class and that was very helpful, too. Knowledge really is power.
      Answer2:Yes of course, I got my courage from my past away dad, he told me to never quit, not even how much I fail, never quit, beacause its the ones who failed the most that becomes the winners.Inspiration and motivation I got from picturing success into my life. And I really wanted it so bad and just take action towards succcess. I focused on positive things and never on negative things. I realized the more positive I saw everything, the more possitive things where attracted to me. I pictured myself from the beginning, in a lifestyle many can only dream, and i lived it if when I was broke, i pretended nothing was wrong. I invested into a business being broke, made tons of money and came out of debt. Now Im a real millionair and I own it all to my business and perseverance. Just never quit, thats all I can say. Think and grow rich. and Pictures yourself and live like youhave success and you will attract success to your life.I advise you to watch the movie the secret law of attraction and youll fully understand this. Try watching it on youtube.
      Answer3:Pures site is an obvious sales pitch. Lead capture MLM marketing racket. I have reported him.
      Answer4:Different people in different place have different business to deal with. For me, I export some profitable products to who wanna selling it. For you, you may can finding some items which can not find in your local place and sell it
      Answer5:try: http://www.businessempiremag.comthey have a lot of useful information related to business that should answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008