Sold an item on eBay and buyer has failed to Pay

I have sold a phone on eBay with a 7 day auction and the highest bidder has failed to pay on time. I had clearly stated in the description that payment must be paid within 24 hours. So I sent him a couple of messages to pay etc and doesn’t respond. He can’t be away because he bided in last few seconds and he has a high 100+ 100% positive feedback. I have never had this trouble before when selling; they usually pay same time as purchase. So I was wondering how much money have I lost through eBay fees and I know that they take a percent of the price it went? If so does it happen straight away or after payment has cleared? I didn’t check My Account Balance before or after so I don’t know how that works. Since there’s this new rule for sellers not leaving negative feedbacks to buyers I can’t state the trouble cause in his feedback. Is there anyway to get him into trouble for wasting my time and money?? Any information would help!
      Answer1:You can file a dispute no matter what the item is or the allowed payment time ( which can be whatever you want it doesnt have to be 7 days most people actual require immediate payment. ) You will get the Ebay fees reimbursed *if* you win the dispute.What happens is you file a dispute. Then the buyer has so many days to respond to the dispute. After that period of time if they havent responded you will get your Ebay fees reimbursed, and the buyer will get a nonpayment strike on their account. Also how long has it been since the auction ended?!?If they put in a bid in the last few seconds they may not have read the description completely, and could have not noticed that allowed time to pay. Give it 1 week just some time to respond especially if they have 100% possitive feedback ( until friday if they still havent payed then file for "unpaid item"Just make sure you do not send the item out lol.
      Answer2:Well usually, buyers have a 7 day payment term.24h is a short time. When I buy on eBay, I usually pay within 2 or 3 days.If I where you, I wouldnt worry. I guess your buyer will pay the object.Now if it is an object that ends (like a ticket for a show or so) then you can indeed file a dispute on eBay to get you eBay fees back.
      Answer3:Search: Business Empire MagazineThey have a lot of good information on building your own business even if we are in a recession. They call themselves an interactive digital magazine and have said in their blogs many of the different useful features that they will be adding by next week. They also help you gather information which is cool so its worth a try

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008