Charged for selling video games and toys to a minor

Well, I have been selling video games and toys to a 11-year old boy who is in 6th grade (Im 16, on the other hand) and sold them to him for half price. I currently earned around $300 or so from selling all my toys and games, but now his mom wants me to give all of it back and him to return my stuff. Is that fair? Should I give him at least half of what I got from him since it was used? I really dont know what I should do because I have been earning money for college. His mom was really disappointed at me and said you should sell it to a minor.What should I do? Could she take me to court?Thank you so much for you support. I truly appreciate it.To add, everything I have is in PRISTINE condition since I am a perfectionist. My mom also asked him if it was okay with him and his mom, and he said yes because it was his own allowance.
      Answer1:who give a shi t what his mum thinks he shouldnt be able to have that sort of money if his mum doesnt want him to spend it.stupid cow tell her to **** off
      Answer2:Sounds like some stupid crap to me.If the kid made a choice, thats his choice. If the mom does not like it, then she can take it away(until he is old enough) and let him learn the lesson regarding breaking her rules. Its a hard lesson to learn, but thats what my Dad would have done, and probably gave me a whipping too. :)After post: But yeah agree with post above, if she gave him the freedom to spend and have access to the money, she is at fault also. Or if he lied about how he was using it, then what I said above applies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008