How much should I charge for babysitting

I need to earn some more money so I was going to put an ad on my neighborhood website for babysitting, but I dont know how much to charge. Ive only babysat 3 times (simply because those were the only times I was asked, thats why I need the ad). I took a class on babysitting and got certified. I usually just let them pay me whatever they want to but I think for the ad I should put my rates. There are no other ads for babysitting on there so I cant look at what other people are charging. Help!
      Answer1:10/hour before midnight, 20 after midnighthope i helped :)
      Answer2:it depends what kind of kids your are babysitting:if they are ,bratty,spoil little children you should probably charge30 per hour LOland if they are just sitting down and are quite charge 15 per hourafter all the are CHILDREN, its a big responsibility

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008