How much would you charge

If your line of work was a mobile...something...how much would you charge per mile..or service...lets say your a mobile notary public.
      Answer1:buy domain-http://domainforsell.info/
      Answer2:IT Job- http://jobsbandhu.in/
      Answer3:2-step fee: Basic fee for the service, say $15.Fee for mobile service based on travel distance:At my office - no additional feeWithin 5 miles of my office - travel fee of $15Between 5 and 20 miles - travel fee of $35Between 20 and 50 miles - travel fee of $75More than $75 miles - call to discuss
      Answer4:If it were me I would include the mileage in the price of the service.I have a handyman service where I travel to different clients homes and businesses and I charge by the hour but the way I give them the price is I estimate the time and travel involved and then give them that figure.Like yesterday, I did 6 different jobs for a client and her location was 15-20 miles away from my office so I calculated the mileage at $1.20 per mile and added in my hourly rate. For that particular job I charged her $180 and it took me 6 hours. After fuel costs and the $20 tip she gave me I made around $30 hour which is good.So in your case Id use a figure like the $1.20-$1.40 per mile range, which youll have to adjust according to your local gas prices and then add in your notary charge and submit that as a service cost.Hope this helps.By the way I use be in the delivery business and I know that the IRS gives 58.5 cents per mile for 2008...so definitely keep track of your mileage.
      Answer5:try: http://www.businessempiremag.comthey have a lot of good information about being successful in business or other ways to make money

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008