I would like to sell an online gaming account How would i recieve my money+++

I would like to sell an online gaming account that has many rare items in which i have played on for many years. However, when i do find a buyer who will pay me real for my gaming account, what would be the best and safest way for me to recieve my money? I have heard of paypal, but is it really safe? I have a banking account, but dont own a credit card. thnx in advance
      Answer1:Paypal is definitely safe. Ive used it for years without a single problem.
      Answer2:Papal, sure it is safe.
      Answer3:Bank transfer is the safest.If you do it through paypal and you are selling a virtual item, which you are, the buyer can claim to never have received it and he will get ALL his money back and you will lose the money and the account.
      Answer4:paypal
domain whois anonymous web proxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008