How many of you out there have really earned income frome the pay-per-click web services How is it

can it really bring in good income?
      Answer1:I have tried similar programs when I first started online 4 years ago. This program only costs around $59 per month. Anything that is that low & promises the world often is too good to be true.I learned the hard way about what works & what doesnt. If you are seeking traffic then I would recommend two things for you:1- Google adwords fastest way to get traffic to your site but it does cost per click. Here is a five day free course by Perry Marshall on Google adwords for free: http://www.perrymarshall.com/2- Free advertising like writing articles for http://ezinearticles.comKeep in mind that you should always combine paid & free advertising together for the best approach.Also make sure that what ever you are selling compensates you enough for your money & time.I make a lot of money online but I am well compensated for it.
      Answer2:just like the first answer above, they are all scams and ripoffs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008