Do you have an innovative idea

Im looking to invest my money of £250,000 in a new invention. Does any one have any innovative ideas? Please explain in great detail and no short answers please. Many thanks.
      Answer1:If I had one sweetie, Id buy a patent and go into business myself without you getting your hands on my designs (:
      Answer2:I have a perpetual motion machine in my loft that has been running constantly lighting a 50w bulb for 3 years now but the inventor says he could do without the fuss and he will reveal it to the world i his will ?
      Answer3:A Plasma induced warp drive. With this device installed in a shuttle, it would be quicker to travel between planets.Argon is injected into a tube with an electromagnetic coil around it,producing and electrical Field. The Atoms are split up then lit to produce a Plasma.Still working on the next bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008