Are they planning on hiring me or what

okay here is the thing. my friend just recently got a job at wendys as a cashier. when she came up there to fill out all of her paperwork and things like that, they asked her if she knew two friends who would wanna work there because they had two cashier slots open. she picked me and one of my other friends . all three of us are 16 and live on the same street. do you think that he is planning on hiring us
      Answer1:not with out knowing your credentials or filling out an application. very few places hire people just because a friend recommends them.play it safe and dont count on it but if you do get congratulations!!good luck!
      Answer2:yes
      Answer3:well my mom is a general manager at Wendys here in ohio. But all you can do is apply and then call back 2-3 days after you give it to them. There odviously hiring but you may want to hurry up their not going to wait for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008