Director question about limited company

HiIve got my own limited company, and im the director, secetary and the shareholder, all the shares belong to me. Ive got my girlfriend as a director of my company as well. I want to change my girlfriend to be the company secetary and not a director, can i do that or does she have to be a director?
      Answer1:No, she doesnt have to be a director. A limited company needs one director and one company secretary and they cannot be the same person. There is nothing to stop her being a director and a company secretary, provided there is another director which there is in your case.Go on-line to the Companies House site and either download the forms you need for director resignation and change of company secretary - 288a and 288b, I think.
      Answer2:Yes you can make that change, just fill in the appropriate forms from the companies house web site.
      Answer3:you only need a director now you dont even need a company secretary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008